- One Choice® Target Date Portfolios
A client-approved web-based presentation for financial professionals to use with clients as an introduction the One Choice® Target Date Portfolios.
The following retail-approved handouts are part of the Financial FYI® series produced by the Investor Education department of American Century Investments®.
Saving for Retirement
- Navigating to Retirement: Target-Date Funds
Help participants understand target-date funds, why they're popular and how to compare them.
- Don't Rob Retirement
Tips to help clients reduce everyday expenses to help them live within their means and save for retirement too.
- Stick to the Spending Plan
Many people aren’t saving enough for retirement because they feel they don’t have enough money. Get budget tips to help clients reduce spending so they can save.
- IRAs Can Help You Reach Your Retirement Goals
Compare the benefits between the Traditional and Roth IRA.
- Retirement Savings: What's Holding You Back? (PDF) or view our Video
Educate clients about the importance of contributing to a retirement plan.
- Hope is Not a Strategy (PDF) or view our Video
Help clients move from "hoping" they're saving enough to planning to have enough.
- No Regrets Retirement (PDF) or view our Video
How ready clients are for retirement may depend on how they handle finances today. Share basic budget strategies.
- Trim Down Dining Expenses or view our Video
Cutting down on eating out expenses and saving the money instead can impact a client's future. Show them how.
Building a Retirement Portfolio
- Design Your Retirement Savings Plan
Help clients understand the role each type of investment plays in a retirement portfolio.
- Key to a Healthy Portfolio
A proper asset allocation can potentially give clients a better chance at retirement success.
Staying on Track
- Life Happens
When life changes occur, it's important to stay focused on the future. Share tips to help clients stay on track.
- Saving Enough for Retirement?
It's a good idea for clients to review their savings at key checkpoints on the road to retirement.
- Slow to Start Saving for Retirement?
Ideas to help clients who are potential behind in their retirement savings.
Nearing or In Retirement
- Ready, Set, Retire
Clients who are ten years or fewer from retirement should plan for life after the final pay check. Start by reviewing potential risks to their savings and how to combat them.
- Retirement Income: Shape Your Own Reality (PDF) or view our Video Series
Help clients develop a plan for transitioning from pay check to retirement income.
- Will Health Care Costs Break Your Retirement?
Participants nearing or in retirement need to consider future health care costs. Review facts and tips for planning for this major expense.
- Five Things You Wish You Knew About Social Security
Help participants learn more about this important piece of their retirement income plan.
- After Your Last Paycheck, Taxes Don't Retire
Find tips and facts about the third largest expense in retirement.
- Know Your Retirement Plan Distribution Options When You Change Jobs or Retire
Review details about the three options for taking employer-sponsored retirement plan distributions
"Financial FYI" is a registered mark of American Century Proprietary Holdings, Inc.