First Quarter 2017
The Investment Outlook highlights key components of the macroeconomic environment, current opportunities and risks in the equity and fixed income markets, and potential asset allocation implications. Visit this page every quarter for our most recent insights.
This Quarter's Highlights:
- Global and Non-U.S.: U.S. drives growth post-election, but global regions offer varying reactions
- Global Fixed Income: Uncertainty around new U.S. administration clouds global outlook
- Asset Allocation: Uncertainty is the watchword
- U.S. Value Equity: Heightened volatility and 0pportunities with new U.S. administration
- Alternatives: Security selection is important amidst market volatility