Expenses and Dividends
FUND DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
About the Fund
AC Alternatives® Market Neutral Value is a portfolio diversifier seeking long-term capital appreciation with low volatility and no correlation to the stock market.
AC Alternatives Market Neutral Value is managed by a veteran team led by CIO Phil Davidson who is a founder of our value discipline and has over 30 years of industry experience. The fund is managed by a team of four experienced portfolio managers who are supported by a deep bench with an average 18 years industry experience.
Potential Benefits of the Fund
This fund is designed to provide:
- Capital appreciation, independent of equity market conditions
- Little to no correlation to stocks and low correlation to bonds
- Low volatility
Replacing a portion of an investor’s fixed-income or excess cash position with this fund may help provide:
Steady Performance Over Time
Diversified Source of Return
Lower Volatility Investment Experience
How to Use this Fund
Market Neutral Value is designed to help address several client concerns and may be appropriate as a:
- Surplus Cash Substitute: Clients holding large positions in cash due to market concerns may consider allocating a portion to ALHIX
- Bond Substitute: Clients concerned about rising interest rates may consider allocating a portion of their bond holdings to ACVVX
- Stock Substitute: Clients concerned about stock market volatility and a potential correction may consider allocating a portion of their stock holdings to ACVVX
Average annual total returns illustrate the annual compounded returns that would have produced the cumulative total return if the fund's performance had remained constant throughout the period indicated. Returns for periods less than one year are not annualized.
For periods prior to the inception of a class, performance is for the oldest class, restated with applicable fees, if any.
Top Ten Holdings
Chief Investment Officer - U.S. Value Equity, Senior Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager
Senior Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager
Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager
Vice President, Portfolio Manager