Expenses and Dividends
FUND DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
About the Fund
AC Alternatives® Long Short Fund is designed to tactically navigate global equity markets in pursuit of long-term growth, striving for lower volatility and smaller declines than traditional equities.
Potential Benefits of the Fund
The fund is designed to help investors navigate a variety of market environments by seeking:
- long-term growth potential
- lower volatility than traditional equities
- lower correlation to traditional equity markets
Replacing a portion of an investor's equity position, or strategically allocating a dedicated alternatives position to this fund seeks to provide:
Returns When Stocks Decline
Lower Volatility than Traditional Equities
Pursues More Reliable Returns through Diversification Across Multiple, Experienced Managers
How to Use this Fund
AC Alternatives Long Short seeks to offer a comprehensive approach to equity growth potential and has the goal of reducing volatility across a variety of market environments and may be appropriate as a:
- Complement to Long Equities: Clients seeking capital appreciation with lower volatility than traditional equities may consider a moderate allocation of their equity portfolio to ALEVX.
- Alternative Allocation: Clients looking to build a strategy allocation to alternative funds might consider a more aggressive allocation of their alternatives portfolio to ALEVX.
- Substitute for Single-Manager Long/Short Funds: Clients looking for the attractive risk/reward characteristics of long/short equity, with lower manager risk, might consider ALEVX in place of a single-manager fund.
Average annual total returns illustrate the annual compounded returns that would have produced the cumulative total return if the fund's performance had remained constant throughout the period indicated. Returns for periods less than one year are not annualized.
For periods prior to the inception of a class, performance is for the oldest class, restated with applicable fees, if any.