Expenses and Dividends
FUND DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
About the Fund
AC Alternatives® Equity Market Neutral is a portfolio diversifier with high liquidity*, low volatility and low correlations to traditional asset classes designed to deliver return regardless of market conditions.
Potential Benefits of the Fund
This fund is designed to provide:
- Low correlation to traditional asset classes
- Low volatility
- Capital appreciation, independent of equity market conditions
Replacing a portion of an investor's fixed-income or excess cash position with this fund may help provide:
Diversified Source of Return
Strong Downside During Market Sell-offs
How to Use this Fund
Equity Market Neutral is designed to help address several client concerns and may be appropriate as a:
- Surplus Cash Substitute: Clients holding large positions in cash due to market concerns may consider allocating a portion to ALHIX.
- Bond Substitute: Clients concerned about rising interest rates may consider allocating a portion of their bond holdings to ALHIX.
- Stock Substitute: Clients concerned about stock market volatility and a potential correction may consider allocating a portion of their stock holdings to ALHIX.
Average annual total returns illustrate the annual compounded returns that would have produced the cumulative total return if the fund's performance had remained constant throughout the period indicated. Returns for periods less than one year are not annualized.
For periods prior to the inception of a class, performance is for the oldest class, restated with applicable fees, if any.