Expenses and Dividends
FUND DOCUMENTS & RESOURCES
About the Fund
AC Alternatives® Emerging Opportunities Total Return Fund seeks to diversify and enhance returns of a core fixed income portfolio through comprehensive exposure to the asset class, while striving for lower volatility than the overall emerging markets debt category.
The management team is led by seasoned professionals with deep emerging markets debt experience. They average more than 16 years of investment experience and have a track record of managing through different market and economic environments.
Potential Benefits of the Fund
Offers a single-fund solution for emerging markets debt (EMD) exposure:
- Attractive diversification, with low correlations to U.S. and global fixed income indexes
- Emphasis on risk-adjusted returns that draws on an expanded opportunity set, including long and short positions, unconstrained by benchmark allocations
- Total return approach that seeks to improve performance of fixed-income allocations over a full market cycle
How to Use this Fund
- The AC Alternatives Emerging Opportunities Total Return Fund's opportunistic, low-volatility approach makes it an attractive complement to U.S. and global core fixed income holdings.
- The fund may be useful for investors seeking a risk-managed approach to emerging markets debt.
Average annual total returns illustrate the annual compounded returns that would have produced the cumulative total return if the fund's performance had remained constant throughout the period indicated. Returns for periods less than one year are not annualized.
For periods prior to the inception of a class, performance is for the oldest class, restated with applicable fees, if any.